AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Why the Jefferies Conference is so important, page-18

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Sadly @harryAJX this is not the way it will work, the company needs friends in high places to help their journey onto and within the NYSE, these powerful financial institutions will also be involved in many potential customer companies so again pleasing them helps us. It's nice to thing that zero dilution will arrive and current holders will make enormous gains, but the reality is that to expand quickly and achieve a multi-dollar valuation is going to require more capital and even more importantly more influence and friends in high places - the stock market it no meritocracy. Ultimately it will probably be the difference between returns of 100's% versus 1000's% but really if your financial plan requires that sort of enormous appreciation you're dreaming/in a deep hole - I strongly believe that holders with averages below 70 cents (i.e. the vast, vast majority) should see fantastic returns very near term as long as those contracts do arrive. The maximum near term dilution in any case is less than 20% (50 million shares) as per ASX rules and current company resolutions, and remember that dilution will generate likely $50 million AUD, which in turn should hugely accelerate the business expansion to help you achieve your target SP... This company isn't yet mature enough to be self sustaining in terms of organically funding growth from cash flow. Best case the near term dilution and capital raised will help it get there sooner and who know's establish regular stock buy backs/dividends from profits to get you back on track?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $900 74.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1698481 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 45021
Last updated 12.44pm 15/05/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.