BMN 2.61% $2.24 bannerman energy ltd

From the announcement:"Coffey also re-calibrated the radiometric...

1. 83 Posts.
    From the announcement:
    "Coffey also re-calibrated the radiometric data based upon a statistical study by firstly reducing values by 30 to 40ppm and then applying a factor of 0.85 to the result."

Although this has been digested as presented, I would suggest that knucklesandwich might have a valid point. The phrase 're-calibrated based upon a statistical study' would seem to indicate that analysts have adjusted the radiometric data to what they believe the chemical assays would deliver, based on statistical analysis. It does not indicate that this is along JORC guidelines.

Upon re-reading, I would suggest that JORC guidelines determined that 'the greater proportion of the resources [has been categorised] as Indicated,' but that the JORC guidelines were not the reason for the re-calibration of the data.

Without seeing the work that the analysts have done it is clearly impossible to say definitively, unless someone can resent a copy of the JORC guidelines!

However the point has been made - if we add 30-40ppm and scale from 0.85 back to 100% we are talking about BEST CASE SCENARIO. No need to get carried away with predictions of 160mlb interim resources again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
-0.060(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $400.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.32 $2.22 $375.3K 166.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 584 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.