STX 2.22% 22.0¢ strike energy limited

Okey here it goes,as a loyal long termer in strike I thought I...

1. 570 Posts.
    Okey here it goes,as a loyal long termer in strike I thought I would ring strike and update you all as my nerves of steel and I'm sure all loyal strikers nerves are being tested,my questions where quiet aggressive but I guess I was hoping to get some feeling on what's happening and I believe they gave me all they could ,I let them no the last time this happened on a drill strike management where very very confident off good results we all got our fingers burnt,I said I felt like things where starting to feel like old days where we are not informed properly and people making decisions on there hard earned where not properly informed,there answer was they where well aware off shareholders views and where putting an update together for Wednesday.they Allso said that this well was huge so big In fact that it was taking a lot longer than anticipated,3500000 million barrels of fluid pumped down the well and was taking a lot longer than anticipated,it was cleaning up well but that's all they said.they Allso said that the time frames should not of been so short as I quizzed why they anticipated October finish.I just get the feeling there's a few issues creeping in with this well as its much much bigger than some of us novice investors thought.There will always be issues with drilling but I have asked them to be a lot clearer with there announcements so we all can make informed financial decisions.Now getting on to the cooper I was talking with chris who heads up the cooper and I vented my frustration somewhat on him,I blatantly asked why can't we get serious about the cooper and get a joint venture as again it just seems to big for us to operate ,he said they are aware of this and next year will be a pivotal point for the cooper and the results to date a huge , I said we have herd all this before we want action and he said there will plenty of action coming next year.Well again we wait and see the jury is out.Good luck I hope this helps a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $629.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.045M 4.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 3396647 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 553080 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.