GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

It shouldn't be too much longer before Zinc Co Ltd is released...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It shouldn't be too much longer before Zinc Co Ltd is released to the market. Both Copper and Nickel are breaking out at the moment, and Zinc should follow after a period of stagnation. Zinc is predicted to rise strongly this year on a fundamental basis and it looks to have formed a bottom at $1,50 p/p.

I would like to see Zinc Co structured in a similar fashion to Red Hill Iron (RHI) . Very tightly held share structure and very high quality tenements. RHI has gone from 20 cents to over $2 in little over 1 year. Good quality is hard to find and always in fashion.

The company is playing its cards close as to what happens after Zinc Co. The choices include another Iron ore spin off, developing the Snake Well gold prospect as a money spinner, or multitude of other prospects.

The wild card is Lake Frome. A good find there would make any AGS want to bail out quick. Heathgate’s is activity exploring on GIR land – No wonder AGS holders are pondering where their precious JORC statement is – Heathgate are exploring for similar or better prospects.

Both GIR and AGS are hostage their master whims. So what about a friendly merger between GIR and AGS. It sure would make the big boys take notice. And make our American friends (operator of Heathgate) stop stuffing around both AGS and GIR shareholders.

Seems obvious to me. Anyone what to comment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.