XAO 1.31% 8,189.9 all ordinaries

Yes. Does the writer now have the opposite opinion? The initial...

1. 74 Posts.
    Yes. Does the writer now have the opposite opinion? The initial post said "Enormous short positions by future traders, amassing over $30 billion in the 3 major indices" was one of the major reasons why the market is going to crash. Now the fact is that the commercials are nett very large long positions. So have they changed their mind?

I went short futures on the SPI and ES over a month ago against all of my stock holdings so I could care less where things go from here. The reason I did that was because I thought things had run too hard too fast and at a minimum we would get a correction.

My point was intended to highlight that this was a cut and paste article from 2006 with the date changed and to question the logic of the post. Not to state an opinion as to whether to go long or short.

As for the comment about what the market has done since my post, I found it amusing that it went up just a tad overnight after your post. It's a shame 'cause it's one more day to wait before I can cash in my shorts to let the longs run.

Too many posts on hot copper that are just rubbish and don't stand up to scrutiny. It makes it harder to find the good ones from the smart people that might be of benifit to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.