AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

why the mixed messages, page-8

1. 4,326 Posts.
    desire;

firstly have you seen the strong sell report? does one even exist? or have you simply gleened this information (as i have) from the belldirect website ??
    basically what i'm saying is i am a subscriber of belldirect and note that the two brokers listed on that site covering it SouthernCross and GSJBW had a buy and hold respectively which about two weeks ago change to a sell and buy respectively. I believe this to be a computer error or inputting error, reason is that GSJBW went from hold (which they initiated when working the warrent and Gold Upside deals) to a current buy. However Southern Cross have gone from a Buy which they have a report listed on AXM website dated 22/10/08 stating such. All indications out of this report signal to me that nothing has drastically changed either with the SP or fundamentals of the company for them to switch from a Buy to a Sell. Also of note is that SouthernCross or its associates hold 7,376,577 shares and 1,500,000 options.
    I hope that eases your mind on that one, alternativeley if you are aware of a sell report that exists that contradicts this please let me know.

cheers Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.