LBL 2.59% 56.5¢ laserbond limited

Hi Wish,I don't try to speculate on why share prices move on any...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Hi Wish,

I don't try to speculate on why share prices move on any daily basis as it doesn't help me to invest better. It is just a random set of buyers and sellers, trading a very very small % of the cap table on any given day who knows why people do things... or what will happen the next day?

What does get my attention is whether the company has smart honest management, a steady track record, good IP and have a interesting and potentially durable offering for the market. When the company also generates good growing cash flow like this one and grows in a nice boring steady way... happy days. They don't consume too much capital, books appear nice and transparent and the tech looks good. I wonder how cyclical they might be over time considering their customer set... but suspect patience will be rewarded.

I also like they they have made a smart acquisition and were able to pay for it internally. They grew earnings and margins during COVID. But they are very small and rely on a smallish set of customers.

I started buying in the mid .50's and still like it. They are priced at something like 11 times EBITDA on rev of $23M and calling for rev of $40M by next year and expect improved scaling. I will wait to see the revenue actually ticking up and the scaling actually happening... then happily buy again.

But for the moment the unfortunate price increase has me waiting on the sidelines.

Cheers.

Cuppa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.