WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Why the negativity, page-14

1. 8,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    When I saw the OBJ website today I just knew it would open today. And yes, many would have missed it. Tomorrows close should give a clearer picture.

Have to say I'm a little surprised at the negativity. At this stage, surely the royalty earnings are take a back seat. I would expect the tech validation is the main game here. Does anyone believe P+G would risk the good name of SK 11 by hooking it up with a one hit wonder? No way! The fact that it is being released with such fanfare and a high end product says a lot about their faith in the technology and OBJ.

P+G have almost certainly done their homework. Do you know how many other companies will be watching this? "Mate, if P+G have gone in with a top end product, who are we to sit back and wonder?" This is going to be the standard, without doubt. Magnetic Enhanced Delivery Solutions. Patented !!

Watch this space....or tell your grandchildren about your lack of vision and how working for the man builds character. Yeah, right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.