MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

BlueLion A gut wrenchingly realistic account and well...

1. 37,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    BlueLion

A gut wrenchingly realistic account and well researched.

I was thinking the lack of vocal protest thus far over AGLs Gloucester approved fracking program might be Greens baulking at taking on AGL, but a wise "old" soul pointed out to me this evening it was more likely that locals in Gloucester want CSG and actively work to exclude greens protestors.

Drew Hutton laments that it is hard to engage commercial farmers in protests but boasts that it was easy to mobilise "lifestylers" on sub-commercial land holdings in the Northern Rivers. What he means was that he played to the "alternative" demographic with misleading but appealing accounts of fracking and CSG.

What an incredible betrayal Drew, Aidan, Local Govts, the Greens have inflicted on the Northern Rivers by focussing their efforts on driving CSG and its economic benefits from the region ... and the NSW Lib Government has betrayed the region by caving in to save state seats ... a betrayal of families, the employed and the youth of the region.

There is no way the region will rise to deliver to a potential export boom as part of the talked about emerging agricultural boom and as you say, regional tourism is on the wane ... presently it is a region devoid of employment purpose ... commerial activities are experiencing death by 1000 cuts as population declines and as uneployment grows. I am dead set certain local unemployment, especially youth unemployment would be significantly higher in the Northern Rivers than elsewhere in coastal NSW.

Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.988M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $858 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 927625 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5044543 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.