why the panic selling today ?, page-4

1. 3,800 Posts.
    Trex

South Crackling is expected to supd today. The spud date is the time which which oilspec stocks typically and reliably reach their pre-drill peak. As the term 'peak' suggests, trading from spud date until the drill hitting the target zone typically sees a price drift lower.

In the current market we are not seeing the traditional spud peaks in predrill trading. I have bought and sold WON over the last couple of months, selling several days ago, unfortunately for a 10% plus brokerage loss. Cest la vie. So yes I have been one of the sellers getting out. As are other people today, doing the same thing.

WON has now entered the time period where the balance of traders selling out to avoid the risk of holding thru the drill is greater than the balance whom are buying in late to get the thrill of the high risk / high leverage.

What am I saying? Well I guess WON could go up or down from here, but probability suggests WON will drift lower until the drill result, despite how cheap it currently looks. It was trading at 1.2 cents several days ago, so it is already of its peak. (In fact the peak was some weeks ago at 1.4 cents or so)

Forgive me if I am spruiking knowledge you may already aware of. However based on the typical trading pattern for oilspecs, todays trading should not come as a surprise.....

It seems you are going to hold for the drill result. Good luck to you. WON may provide a 5 bagger for you.
    The upside is significant.

acturtle

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.