why the resource super profits tax is fair, page-11

1. 3,972 Posts.

Of course there needs to be some re-distribution but how is this done is the question. Some may even call for tax incentive to introduce greater wealth to communities missing out on the boom due to high cost, low grade deposits being left in the gtound. It is simplistic to think just tax and everyone will be rich. Silly, silly, silly. I mean just look at my area Far North Queensland, the government cannot help this little town without Chinese investment. No amount of extra tax in their pockets will lead to economic growth and wealth creation for those in the slow speed economy. If they could do it then they would have, they simply do not know how to. So tax the rich to give to who? and how? and where? Just more waste? Just funding wasteful spending?

Hysteria is a disease of Rudd, not the public and I am truly sick of arrogant people like author of article who insult Australians this way. He has written a page of waffle, nothing intelligent is spoken. He addresses none of my cocnerns and fails to even udnerstand the question.

Next !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.