this is how muddled everything has gotten. you claim to be right...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    this is how muddled everything has gotten. you claim to be right wing while against Trump
    i claim to be left wing and against Clinton Obama and the Deep State. if you think the deep state is conspiracy you are not paying attention.unless somehow wikileaks have begun giving false information. as it stands i have no reason to doubt the information in wikileaks releases. as regards Trump hes fighting fake media and the deep state which alligns with the same consistant fight ive been fighting for 10 years. there are 2 types today and we can forget right left democrat republican liberal conservative. there are those who follow MSM and those that dont. that's why the mix on both sides. you follow MSM. i don't. you like to lazily label those who don't follow MSM conspiracy theorists. like as if there is no such thing as a conspiracy. do i really have to start listing all the conspiracy theories that ended up being conspiracy FACT. i could be here a while. calling someone a conspiracy theorist for seeking information from reliable sourses says more about you that it does about me. nobody who gives up on the MSM ever go back to MSM. its akin to deciding to believe in the tooth fairy again. or go back to believing in flat earth. its never going to happen. people who follow the MSM stick out like a sore thumb and are so predictable.

who are the Awan brothers? Thats a real story. Ever heard of them?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.