X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Your probably spot on holymoses, in the most recent update they...

1. 667 Posts.
    Your probably spot on holymoses, in the most recent update they stated they were still on track to produce approx 100,000-110,000 ounces for the financial year so production must be targetted to pick up after christmas.

I don't think they will run out of money due to lower production, you have to remember that even at the lower production the margin per ounce was still around $1,300. If they were getting close to running short of cash they would stop majority of the exploration they are doing which hasn't occurred.

MML just seems like simple equation to me, gold stays high, production increases, eventually share price follows. The two main risks in my view are the gold price and having a single producing asset.

With all the money printing etc going on I don't see the gold price being at risk in the next 12-24 months at least. This only leaves the single asset risk which means it takes a large natural disaster to mess up our increasing SP. I'm willing to wear that risk in the face of a SP that could increase dramatically from here in line with production increases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.