CRS 0.00% 2.9¢ caprice resources ltd

why the sell off??, page-5

1. 1,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A,

I was referring to chartists and gold stocks in general,not CRS particularly. And warning of the blind faith some have in the charts for a prediction of future price movement.

What you say may be of academic interest to those interested in technical analysis however I would suggest that one could ascertain that interest had waned in CRS, merely by a casual observation of the DOM over the last month.

Further it's future price will not be determined by a technical prognosis but rather by such things as POG, profitability and any new resource discoveries etc.

Technical analysis cannot by it's very nature(projection from historical data) tell us anything about future events such as these, the occurrence of which, will be the major real determinants of future price.

Even market sentiment which TA is interested in is not always accurately predicted by it.

All you could have said is that some of the indicators you use are in conflict with some of the indicators others use.

The actual future price not only is (obviously) not determined by technical analysis,nor on it's past record is it likely to be a good predictor of future stock prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.098M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $163 5.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174037 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 122761 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.