NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

why the sell off?, page-21

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Really? That post of mine was bating others? Well, here is an edited version that hopefully won't need to be pulled:

Amazing that there have been posts saying what a great bargain NEU is 'now' all the way through its drop of more than 30% since November. Impartial observers might consider that perhaps it hasn't been such 'a great buying opportunity' at any point on that downwards journey. It might be reasonable then to be wary of those overly confident posters who assure others the price is going much higher in light of them having declared the share price would hit $1.50 BEFORE any new results came through, and more recently, that it would be hitting $4 by late 2014/early 2015.

It is informative to look back through the past few months as the SP has fallen like a stone because at every point, there have been posters (sometimes the same ones) carrying on like the Monty Python knight declaring each new drop in the SP to be just a flesh wound, or in their words, 'a great buying opportunity'.

Can i also say that in my opinion, those who sold in the past 4 months to take profits from a price rise that happened without the support of a single positive trial result that demonstrated efficacy, haven't been lazy, impatient or losers as certain posters keep proclaiming. They have actually been the winners and have been proven quite correct, because at this point in time, they could use their sale proceeds to buy many more shares than they originally held. I suspect they and many others will wait until there is meaningful progress (note, this does not include new Facebook entries or a new recruitment site being put on a website) or until the traditional SP bounce that usually comes for biotechs awaiting trial results 6 weeks before results come out, before they buy back in. Don't assume its a great buying opportunity when others are seeing it as a great selling opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.