AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

?why the sellers, page-3

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Hi there Possy. We have a share price at 22 cents. 1 million traded. Not really a big sell down imo.
    There has been a big rise for AGS, so perhaps a few locking in some profits.
    Dont think anyone is necessarily stupid taking profits as you ask the question.
    Prudent perhaps. An extra 10/20% as you say doesnt look as good as those that 'may' be locking in around 100%, so understandable.

I think the 25% free carried interest isnt properly understood by the market. AGS isnt just another uranium hopeful or wannabe.
    Look at where they are exploring/drilling and look who is drilling/exploring it. Quasar/Heathsgate no less.

How many juniors can say they have a free carried interest in an area that has already come up with some good results right next door to a 'producer'?

Many hopefuls wont pass the test and will be at best 'good trading'..until reality hits.

AGS has so many things other juniors dont:

5 Million plus in the bank.
    Multiple tenement locations for uranium/Gold/Copper
    Owns a fully permitted and operational CIP treatment plant at Maldon, meaning that even modest success may translate to low cost production.
    Excellent partners connections to an already producing/operating mine in Australia.
    Lets not also over look the fact that theres a lot of drilling going on and not a lot of money going out (thanks to Quasar) on exploration.
    Quasar wouldnt waste their time or money if they didnt think it was a good prospect.

I have no price targets for AGS as I clearly dont know. I do know that 'if' this uranium story gets 'out there' and we have further confirmation of uranium from drilling at Beverley then we will have an obvious result.

This doesnt include the other exploration currently underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.