ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

why the selling pressure?, page-11

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    re: why the selling ? Shame it closed at less than the opening price but suppose it is Friday......when I saw someone dump about 2 million in one hit at 14.5c it reeked of just another pump & dump but I hesitated to sell as still thought there might be another reason for the interest. Appears though to be just another game play again - tiresome for the ones who just want to hold & another thrill for the sellers who will probably get filled again lower down......me, I was silly enough to move my 15c sell order up higher & then kicked myself when the dump happened.....

Anyway, it happens on so many shares but I have to admit that ADY seems a perfect candidate for this type of 'play' - it's getting compelling for me to rethink my current strategy which feels like I'm beating my head up against a brick wall ....I'm thinking I'm doing things the wrong way around - should I cash up all my shares & focus on just a few instead - why try for a few dollars on 20 stocks when someone probably bought 2 million ADY at 12c or under for say max $240,000 & sold them the next day at 14.5c for a $50,000 profit.......hmmm......don't know if it's an individual thing or if it's a group attack plan - of course wouldn't happen every day but every few weeks would be fine with careful planning of your stock selection - that's why ADY works well I suppose?

I know there are a lot of posters here that are cashed up & trade this way (& would like to remain discreet about it but you can guess from the odd hint) - so if anyone out there has any advice on if changing to this type of strategy worked better for them I'd welcome any information they deem to bestow on me (send me a PM via SS to ktqld)
    Also, anyone think it's worth attending that weekend of Trading speakers for $199 that HC is showing the link to? It could be just a hyped up talk full of innuendos of what they will disclose to you when you sign up for their courses rather than give away too much on the day ...anyone know or seen any of the speakers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1574693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 882872 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.