CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

You have to assume no one other than wee investors like us care...

1. 78 Posts.
    You have to assume no one other than wee investors like us care about this CHM nonsense, its proven that no one really factor's in the value/lost value in these kinds of holdings so why would they start now? I would expect to see up or downside from a CHM decsion IF the market had proven to react to the value of other CFE assets. They don't.

Buyback & the current SP. Tony won't be happy with the minimal growth so far, it's not like the ASX/DOW has been bad over this time either, just no one wants CFE.

I think if CFE don't get fair reaction to such news going forward, mainly the big ones (2 M's), CFE need to think if it will ever trade near fair value, and could consider a wee strategy change?

I think the big thing holding back these assets, which keeps being over looked is the extreme Sovereign risk. I can't find anything else. Investors are risk adverse already, when you throw into the mix most of these assets and a companys strategy is based in countrys where Oil/minerals drive conflict and death, which no one wants to be a part off. There is good reason for some to value CFE's assets at next to nothing.

This also makes me wonder, why would we want to sell these assets in these places way before these places have any fair market value? You would think, the company who sells something in Congo post CFE selling Mayko will reap a whole lot more reward than us. It makes me wonder does selling these assets for less than they are worth, outweigh taking these projects right through (according to tony this results in less value than the early stages) and proving the Iron in these regions returns the same $$ as iron in other regions, and then selling?

This whole theory is out the window if Tony actually has some buyers lined up, with serious $400m+ offers once the projects are taken up to a certain state. If these offers aren't there, I'm hoping CFE have considered plan B.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.