JMS 3.28% 31.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

It wont be purely a South African affair -it will if they do as...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    It wont be purely a South African affair -it will if they do as announced -seek out and expand in iron ore and control a vibrant iron ore producer in this country with impeccable sovereign risk compared to South Africa. Investors will buy JMS for its iron ore potential not solely the dividend story -which has thus not excited anyone given the share price.

This is how I understood it, purely from a shareholder perspective. There will be two separate companies. JMS - pure Manganese South Africa and JUNO - Iron Ore Australia.
    JMS will inherent a total of 120M JUNO shares.

JMS will divest itself of its 120M JUNO (Consideration - and Seed Capital) Shares by distribution to eligible shareholders. JMS will no longer have any interest in the CYIP Assets. The Company’s primary undertaking will continue to be the Tshipi Borwa Manganese Mine.

Meaning if you invest in JMS after the demerger has completed, you will invest in a single asset company, with its sole investment located in South Africa.

Furthermore, since I am an ineligible overseas JMS Shareholder, I will receive cash per my JUNO entitlement and will have to buy back JUNO shares on the open market if I want to stay invested in iron ore at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $617.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.8¢ 30.0¢ $942.4K 3.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 219760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.