PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Hi Phil..thanks for the input.I don't think its the price of...

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi Phil..thanks for the input.I don't think its the price of nickel and i don't expect the nickel price to rise in a hurry, but i thought at the present price PAN would be higher and they have the nickel price locked in.I am more concerned about the constant selling pressure on the stock.I am aware more than most about where and 
    how much nickel is stockpiled, i am more worried about who is selling.Frankly since the 2 capital raisings the stock turnover has been several fold and i have written off the RIO work with the platinum,been going on too long with no real result.If i sell out of PAN i will be taking a fair capital loss not counting the dead money for 4 years.I am totally honest with my dealings and i can say this is the only losing stock in my portfolio and has been for 4 years.i am certain other long term investors will be thinking the same..if no turnaround by months end i will be out, regardless of nickel price..but good luck to all long term investors..changing my sentiment from buy to hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.