PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Hi "Very", I am hoping you are forced to change your sentiment...

1. NT.
    562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185

Hi "Very",
    I am hoping you are forced to change your sentiment back to "buy" in the very near future..., lol...., and i wish i only had one losing stock in my portfolio.
    Friday morning my PAN stock was topped up at 45 cents. (buy order was in for 3 weeks.., now i would be very happy for a price rise).

I had to drive from Perth to Darwin in early December and called in to the Savannah site for a "look" (only 1 km off highway)..., Staff there were very accommodating and offered me a coffee and an above ground site tour. Really interesting and it very much confirmed all the positivity that management has since announced, and the works in progress. Getting the necessary skilled workers seemed to be the only challenge they had.
    I must say i was very chuffed and thankful for the tour opportunity and the friendly crew..., me being a small/medium shareholder.., and i did let P.H. know.
    This wet season has been very mild to date..., a bonus for miners and explorers. With PAN now focusing more on the Kimberly there could well be more happening at the Panton project, it being close to Savannah and mentioned in the quarterly with some recovery process results due soon.
    I would be quite happy if they flogged off Thunder Bay and concentrated here in northern W.A.

Being a long term holder from Sally Malay days i am in the black, but am also hoping for a share price turnaround very soon. I thought with the latest shipping ann. it would have bounced...... Maybe the market is looking for consolidation at Savannah and our next shipment will prove that.
    Perhaps we can look forward to a return to dividends soon.

Cheers and GLTAH.

NT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.