BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

sorry Aussie - I repeat "but, I haven't heard it from Tom - so,...

1. 84,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    sorry Aussie - I repeat "but, I haven't heard it from Tom - so, I won't go further until I hear it from him."

one could always give him a call on Monday and ask if it can be posted though

about the only thing I am concerned about atm is this bloody US market -- I really don't like this sort of complication when we have our JORC coming out within weeks

hopefully the poop will have stopped hitting the fan and the recover begun by the time we release.

as to

"if the numbers stack up to what is anticipated by the market, there is no need to waste time and energy building a small processing plant as shareholders will gladly participate in a capital raising to continue drilling to expand the Resources which eventually leads to funding an appropriately sized plant."

why the hell would shareholders want to raise if they could self fund??

why would one want to dilute oneself if one could fund oneself ?

why give away a large part of what you already own to save some time?? - I sure as hell wouldn't want to give up say a third or half of the business if we could keep it all or almost all to ourselves - but, take an extra say 6 months to a year to do it -- that would be madness

and, from what I think is the idea is that we are thinking of building the front end of a plant - which one needs anyway -- then, the front end can fund the later recovery side --

if one can do that with minimal dilution - then, I say - great - go for it.

The only overider I can think of is if gold went for some sort of stunning run - and, there was a very high price window for sales and forward sales -- but, a crystal ball would be necessary to ping that one.

It seems to me to be very odd to ask why shareholders wouldn't want to dilute themselves --

it's fairly obvious ----------- the point is here that this sort of deposit and the metallurgy seem to make it not often you can seriously think about doing it -- here - it seems to be stacking up nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.