BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I would guess we would have more - they seem to like to have...

1. 81,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I would guess we would have more - they seem to like to have reports out apx. on a monthly basis -- but, sometimes that doesn't happen - however -- we are about due now if the monthly idea holds.

that comment in the article about an 'exploration target' would love to know if he just pulled that out of 'the rear fax' or if he has the goss from somewhere --

if true - we might finally get a handle on what we are really expecting here - that could well be a very nice number.

this is what the JORC 2012 says on 'exploration targets' - I don't know if that's the latest or not - but, one would think that it wouldn't be dramatically different if there's an update

http://www.jorc.org/docs/jorc_code2012.pdf

et1.JPG

et2.JPG

So - we won't see a headline saying - 5 million ounces at Lake Roe expected --

but, an exploration target may be in the document -- and the initial JORC will be whatever it is - probably a mix of categories - as has been mentioned many times.

So - I wouldn't be just reading the headline and buying more or selling on it - one might do oneself a great service to actually read the document in detail.

It will take Potters and all the rest of the mob a little while to read it - but, their clients will ring them pretty quick and either want to know what they think or will want to buy or sell on their feeling of the announcement.

One assumes that to get a real bit of digestion on the ann. will take a couple of days and a few cuppas to think through the full detail of it.

all I can say is --- I wait with interest - that is for sure.

Of course we must not forget that why in the first place, we might/will have an 'exploration target' is just because the LR project is so big -- - even the 2km plus section is really huge -- certainly if it turns into one big pit --

so, the initial JORC won't cover anywhere near that in detail - that will take a lot of drilling - and, one can't even hazard a guess when we begin to speak about 8 km long - that's just, well -- hmmm bigger than big.

one can only be patient and see what we are given to discuss and decide on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.