BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I don't know about all the other small end of towners, but...

1. 2,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    I don't know about all the other small end of towners, but reasonably certain BRB is in the second part of the "shake 'em out then wear 'em out" stage of a re-accumulation phase.

ASL selling is not the main reason for SP being down IMHO, although it could be small part of the market dynamic that is opportune for any accumulator none the less. I think the current SP weakness is a combination of delay/awaiting maiden resource estimate causing exit of DTs and STTs in the first instance. This was followed by trading algos (bots) doing their pinging and moving the SP to lowest point of demand and absorping any supply in the process. The market correction in early Feb helped push the major pivot point down from about the 60c to about the 50c.

Speculators and investors have been spooked and are looking for ghosts and demons around every corner wrt BRB. That just plays into the hands of the smart money aka accumulator/s. Mark my words, somebody/s are accumulating-distributing-re accumulating and have been for some time.

Volumes have been relatively low and that is a good indicator for the above point of view. If distribution is underway in any meaningful way then volatility increases and volume increases. There are other indicators to support my view, but that will do for now. GLTAH and DYOR etc etc blah blah ha ha.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.