SRL 0.51% 49.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

There are a few sad post on this site of late. @PianoMan82 seems...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    There are a few sad post on this site of late.
    @PianoMan82  seems to need a cuddle, but what is more disturbing @Neoarchean knows a link to where (s)he can get one.  Maybe you could pass that link to Jiang Zhaobai I am sure he didn't think it would go below his buy in of .88c.
    I liked @ssyd post that explained what was previously posted as a Cobalt price anomaly being 10 weeks without movement. Hang in there the annual price fix is coming.
    The DFS was disappointing but it is consistent with the general philosophy of the board that undersells and over delivers. Unlike a number of companies in the mining space who's only mining is the mining of their investors pockets. Financing this project is not going to be a problem any one suggesting otherwise has ulterior motives. Finance is the biggest problem facing miners in this space, and we have that solved that.
    Having originally come in for the Scandium I watch carefully that space. Firstly there is AT PRESENT no market for scandium I know that, mainly because there is no scandium. The DFS suggests 10t with cap of 80 t I would imagine the higher figure would make a substantial difference, and I also believe that DFSs of our neighbours  will not offers such heavy discounts. Despite that I wish them every success and look forward to central NSW being the goto place for scandium. This is going to be a paradigm shift for the Aluminium industry. Not just aircraft and racing cars.
    For those not familiar with Australia. On a political front central NSW is largely right wing, conservative. The area is marginal rural and currently in severe drought. They need good news stories and the politicians will be all over CLQ. Watch this space as we work towards the next election in 6 mths.
    Picking the bottom is going to be hard with the amount of churning and shorting going on and for my money I would rather sit back and watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.003(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $44.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 51.5¢ 44.0¢ $13.01K 27.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 2801 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.