SRL 23.6% 44.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Why the shares are cheap, page-27

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I've read the recent CLQ Independent Technical Report, particularly about CLQ's processing technology as there has been scepticism expressed about its ability to handle commercial levels of processing. The report states:

Results of SRK’s review of the 2018 Definitive Feasibility Study and supporting documentation, the QP’s have concluded that the 2018 DFS summarises in this Technical Report contains adequate detail and information to support a Feasibility level analysis.
    While no potential fatal flaws have been identified for the Project, the main areas of risk relate to project funding, execution systems, metallurgical assumptions and water availability.
    With regards to the metallurgical assumptions, having reviewed Clean TeQ’s DFS documentation and where appropriate other relevant information, and based on the information supplied, SRK concludes that:
    • each of the individual flowsheet operations or steps selected in the overall process is technically and practically feasible
    • the sequence of processing steps (the flowsheet) is technically and practically feasible
    • the flowsheet selected is capable of producing the specified quality of products.
    • the study has provided process and other engineering information such that all of the significant equipment selection and sizing can be undertaken
    This encouraged my optimism about CLQ and therefore my inclination to sit-out the current slump in the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.085(23.6%)
Mkt cap ! $40.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 45.0¢ 37.0¢ $21.89K 52.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 2376 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.