PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Hi SN, Other than management up until recent being relatively...

1. 9,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3954
    Hi SN,

Other than management up until recent being relatively lacking on the PR front and not engaging with institutions on a proactive basis do you you think their is anything holding them back (instos from investing)? Well other than the obvious misunderstanding of the lithium space from some of the more well known funds?

We all know that the fundamentals of PLS are very good and anyone worth their salt at doing a little research can follow the numbers.

I hold a gold stock which to be honest up until the start of this year had been a bit of a dog, but a management change occurred, they began operational improvements and engaged with instos. The turnaround in performance is ongoing but the share price is up 360%. (Yes I realise a lot of this is underlying commodity related but I don't think it would be there without the support of the large holders).

My point in this is if some instos did buy into PLS and underpin the nervous nelly action of the retailers, I would 99% guarantee there is 100% return for them in less than 12 months from where we currently sit.

I would also suggest based on how poor sentiment has been that there are plenty of brokers who could place block trades of retailers to an insto off market....not that accumulating on market would be hard as you suggested.

I don't know much about Hendersons but I assume they are benchmark unaware if they are invested heavily in lithium? Do you think benchmarking would be holding other fundies back for risk of straying to far from the norm?

Sorry bit of a ramble, just some thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
-0.100(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.185B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.15 $3.02 $74.55M 24.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 89482 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 37502 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.