G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Why the SP has been languishing since the CR, page-5

1. 1 Posts.
    Interesting insight. You may well be right. Will pop into the intelligent speculation basket.

I'm just a small shareholder, entirely new to the arcane ways of the market. I jumped in when the SP was around 3.3 cents, but was advised, at the time, by my broker (a dear cousin) to hang on for the long haul and not to follow the daily ups and downs, and associated machinations, too closely or I'll go nuts. He'd looked into closely and felt fairly confident MUS was sound.

So I followed his advice faithfully until a fortnight ago when I noticed the SP was nearly 10c. Imagine my delight! I then started reading Hot Copper. And guess what? My cousin was right. After the weather report, this is now my second stop. A lot of it goes right over my head I cheerfully admit, the jargon and acronyms, but some of the Damon Runyon-esque chatter I find entertaining, and quite soothing to the nerves.

Meanwhile, I've seen my original investment nearly triple a few weeks ago, only to decline to today's indifferent price. Still a lot better than my original SP.

Quietly, I'm thinking if it declines to below 5 cents, which is a distinct possibility if your ASSUMPTION 2 is correct, then I will buy more shares myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.