ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

So then obviously, that party sees value in the assets and is...

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    So then obviously, that party sees value in the assets and is being either duplicitous or opportunistic (I have my own opinion) in their business dealings. As for your business experience or acumen, I've seen no evidence of it to date. Is there any? Here is an opportunity for you to stand tall. Previously. I've only seen you take ill informed cheap shots.

I fully expect to have a significant interest in this company at some point but I am awaiting the upcoming drill report firstly, and secondly, I'm waiting to see the strategy/road map laid out for how Inca will tackle three tenements; Frewenas, MaCauley and Riqueza, simultaneously.

I imagine they are waiting for a few pieces of the puzzle to drop into place. State govt co-funding grant decisions etc. If I was in their shoes I'd also be waiting for the S32 option to fully lapse. I would then be conducting an analysis of the various pathways forward. I'd then explain these options for shareholders and seek their support in the optimal path forward.

Under no circumstances would I allow a predator in before doing initial discovery at any of the projects. That is not saying exclude a good JV partner but it is saying I'd rather see funds raised and all projects developed to at least the extent of the first drilling campaign to better find value for shareholders before considering options.

I note that at these levels there is next to no trade of Inca script. To me that says several things but one of them is that despite some of the moaning I hear on HC, shareholders are prepared to hold and wait for the upside. Hence, I would love to see then get it. However that will require decent levels of funding for a well articulated campaign and I hope current shareholders see the value in that investment and don't let it pass to new hands... and for full transparency, depending on timing, I may well be one of those new hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.