PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

Thanks Cofida for that chart. I've been watching my boring, div...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks Cofida for that chart. I've been watching my boring, div paying portfolio fly these past months and my high potential, low and mid cap portfolio fall.
    I have been meaning to check this against wider market trends and see if it was just me but intuitively I expected a chart pretty much like the one you posted - it's just nice to be confirmed.
    This is clearly a portfolio tilt decision by people advising and managing far more money than me. They will tilt back.
    I'm also holding TTE but this one falls under spec so not sure if it will benefit from large players moving into small caps. It would certainly benefit from a bit of coverage - Pendulum should earn their fees by at least producing something for Titan to put on its website. That way there could be a 'broker report' section under the investors/media tab... Isn't that basically the point of engaging I-Banks when you're small (yes, apart from raising cash of course)?
    It's clearly all speculation as to why the SP is suppressed but it might simply be that there aren't that many buyers because not that many people even know about it. I don't really know or care: but the end of 2013 I just want to see some decent reserves estimates and 1000 bopd. If the market cap is the still the same, I'll just keep buying more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $45.65K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 242683 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 34550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.