WAF 2.63% $1.46 west african resources limited

Why the sp struggle following pos announcements?

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    I started this post due to complete frustration here. It's not that I haven't seen such sp behaviour before on other stocks. That'd be too naive for words. So, accumulation theories aside. Ill-liquidity aside. Why are pos ann met with such disdain? Pos ann by their very nature give rise to confidence, rationale, reason for investing, trading etc etc. Sure, fear of t/o, M&A just adds to the mix. However, when a co reveals it's intent for all systems go by EOY for finances toward production. Wouldn't that create more interest @ this particular phase of company progress?

Why would retail investors not consider the sp health come EOY with current co projections to mine? It's always going to be a t/o target from here & has been for many months.

So why the 34.5c tody? Monday is a day of greater risk, resolve, interest etc than a Friday is in the usual sense of even trading. Yes it's an opportunity of entry but so would 38c be all things considered. WAF's cashed up. Just doesn't make sense to this Thickhead....
    Last edited by GoldPirate: 23/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
0.038(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.651B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.48 $1.45 $2.945M 2.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 34496 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 73616 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.