TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

This company caught my eye just recently and we have entered...

1. 429 Posts.
    This company caught my eye just recently and we have entered with a modest holding to complement our portfolio. What else caught my eye are a few persistent posters constantly posting messages of doom including hearts , they are allowed to do this but it alway s is a flag to take a deeper investigation into the company and ask some questions. Why would these veterens of trading be spending valuable time here when the market is littered with companies in a horrendous state yet still trading. Yes the company has high dilution but its only half a cent a share , whether it works or not time will tell but every week graphene technology is increasingly becoming the red hot discussion area in the battery sector with few companies having the answers if they are please let me know if your so worried about us we wish to hedge our bets because if it does work we are going to be looking at world beating technology with a unlimited market.
    We have some stakes in lithium and Vanadium as well for the world is directed towards batteries and power storage and its not turning back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.