IMM 0.83% 30.3¢ immutep limited

why there are no trading on nasdaq?, page-19

1. 1,770 Posts.
    “robhood I don't have any problems atm, I'm doing just fine thanks for caring”,

Boiler as the only problem that I referred to was your credibility problem, and you stated that you don’t have “any problems atm” you are, subconsciously at least, honest enough to reveal that this will change depending on your position. We all know what to expect.
    - Over the top up-ramping when you hold.
    - Over the top down-ramping when you are not holding.

“I'm a trader robhood, not a dreamer, I call it as it is”.

Boiler, you should put the above quote on your Humour thread - I predict that it would become an all time top star rating post. “I call it as it is”. What a joke!

“Hope all is well at Prima rob...no trades on the Nasdaq for over 2 weeks”.

All is extremely well with Prima – you should go and read the very positive company announcements released by individuals who are the best of the best in their field and who possess much credibility.

“no trades on the Nasdaq for over 2 weeks”

Another red herring for you to latch on to try and scare some mum and dad investors into selling their holdings at these ridiculously low prices. Disgraceful!

So what that there hasn’t been any trades on the NASDAQ for over 2 weeks. At present PRR’s market is on the ASX. Listing on the NASDAQ and Frankfurt has taken place in preparation for a specific purpose. I believe that, that purpose will become apparent in due course and it will involve important partnerships etc.

The reality is that there has been virtually no trading on the NASDAQ since listing - not just over the last 2 weeks. You wouldn’t have noticed, but others would have - one of the key reasons that there hasn’t been any trading is because there have not been any ADRs up for sale, and when there have been some up for sale, it has been just a handful. It is not yet time for NASDAQ and Frankfurt. When the time comes, in the not too distant future IMO, the mechanics are all in place to maximize the huge potential of being listed in those markets.. Wakey Wakey Mr boiler.

Forget NASDAQ - for now. Current (disappointing) share price on ASX is meaningless - caused by manipulation, and on very very low volumes. Investors are holding - and rightly so.

“I'm a trader robhood, not a dreamer, I call it as it is”. You are so funny boiler – I just can’t stop laughing.

One of the best investment stocks on the ASX – IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.3¢
Change
0.003(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $443.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $266.1K 886.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 123532 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 175745 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.