IMM 3.45% 30.0¢ immutep limited

Thanks for the reply robhood. I have to disregard most of the...

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343

Thanks for the reply robhood. I have to disregard most of the post as useless information/flaming and baiting etc,but I didn't TOU it or your other recent flame post because it deserves a reply. In relation to your analysis re Nasdaq trading,unfortunately again useless information,sorry I can't give you any credibility for you reply based on you holding the majority of your stock based on "your" analysis for over 2 and a half years with minimal gain therefore your analysis in my opinion has been way of the mark to date.....

""The reality is that there has been virtually no trading on the NASDAQ since listing""... rob absolutely nothing positive about that,so why waste shareholder money listing in the US and presenting recent results in the US.

""Listing on the NASDAQ and Frankfurt has taken place in preparation for a specific purpose. I believe that, that purpose will become apparent in due course and it will involve important partnerships etc.""....Yes capital raising rob,you have been wrong to date so no credibility for this para just another guess and wishfull thinking.

""It is not yet time for NASDAQ and Frankfurt. When the time comes, in the not too distant future IMO, the mechanics are all in place to maximize the huge potential of being listed in those markets""....again you have been wrong to date so again no credibility for this para just another guess.

""So what that there hasn’t been any trades on the NASDAQ for over 2 weeks.""... no demand, your not serious are you, lol

""the key reasons that there hasn’t been any trading is because there have not been any ADRs up for sale,""...this one takes the cake lol

""Forget NASDAQ - for now. Current (disappointing) share price on ASX is meaningless - caused by manipulation, and on very very low volumes. Investors are holding - and rightly so.""....and you know with you record,again lol

Must be getting close to your buy back in price from 2 and half years ago robhood.......how can I give you credibility and how can posters trust your opinion on this thread when you have ramped and promised so much in your posts and lead readers on, for next to no gain over the past two and a half years???????..........

""re: can anyone see the bottom? (robhood) Code: PRR - PRIMA BIOMED LTD ( 12.5c |
    Reply to: #5502748 from Rangi Views: 674
    Posted: 06/07/10 17:38 Stock Price (at time of posting): 8.7c Sentiment: None Disclosure: Stock Held From: 122.104.xxx.xxx

rony18 and rangi,

Fortunately I sold a considerable portion of my shareholding at 11.5cents. I sold them with a heavy heart because as you said I was one of M Rogers' staunchest supporters. However, he resigning as a director did not make sense to me.

He is obviously not doing anything illegal but what confidence does it give the market if the CEO (who controls everything) is not a director. I would not be at all surprised if the next announcement that you see will be one that announces that M Rogers has left the company. All this suspician and why? Simply because he has resigned as a director - something, which was really not necessary.

Freedman didn't like it.
    The market didn't like it.
    Shareholders don't like it
    It did not make sense - not according to the reason given.

Anyway I only have a relatively small holding now so I will refrain from posting anymore as I don't really want to cause holders who are still optimistic unnecessary concerns.""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.8¢ $574.2K 1.921M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 461775 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.