Another interesting thing is that it is only mines re opening...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Another interesting thing is that it is only mines re opening not new mines. I think Stratmin is old mine site in Madagascar?
    VXL Uley is and VXL came out of the failed MegaGraphite 2011/12 "Boom" so Mickey the cowboy geologist whatever should have incl VXL in his graphiters too.

Anyhow other than the Chinese OffTakes it's only old mine sites that are getting Barbarian Off Takes too.
    VXL is certainly an example but so is KNL. When each of these announced drilling on their respective tenements, an end user offtaker was asking for samples and then soon signed up an Offtake in KNL's case a Take or Pay Offtake at that.
    Take or Pay is the off take answer for Riddle of Asburys. The Holy Grail.

How?Why? did KNL get this ?
    Well it's in the metallurgy requirements for genuine end users and that KNL Tanzania Field Gear/ Graphite was used previously in various applications and was known to do the Job. Various Geological Studies were done in the 80's and 90's that don't meet 2012 JORC standards but provide a very good background info data base. In KNL's case it was Known and Previously used in the Euro German Tech Industries and btw Tanzania was ex 19thC German Colony with a history of economic ties.

Anyhow now we got @Tylemahos geeing up TON because of it's Anacube Kenmare Flake old mine production.
    So we've got TON being able to get an In for OffTakes based on IF and When it can provide 'decent' Anacube Samples to the ex Kenmare customer base.
    Thing is I don't think Nicanda Hill Samples can ride the same rail.
    Are Geology Samples taken 150klms apart compatible/comparable ? If not then off takes specifically for Nicanda will not come from Kenmare Samples.
    Do you follow?

The Triton "set up' requires Nicanda Hill Offtakes in particular. "Tacking On' an Acuabe will not justify build of plant at Nicanda.

anyhow I'm cogitating on OffTakes and the TON 'challenge'.

later

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.