Why they fear Trump, page-2060

1. 24,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

24 things Donald Trump is promising to do
    Aug 7, 2024

..On Day 1, “we will begin the largest deportation operation in American history.”...This is not a new pledge. Trump promised mass deportations as part of his 2016 campaign....

...restore the travel ban, suspend refugee admissions, stop the resettlement...

“We will drill, baby, drill.”

...Shortly after regaining the Oval Office, “I will have the horrible war between Russia and Ukraine settled … quickly.”...

....“I will prevent World War III.”...

....“I will restore peace through strength.”...

....“In my next term, we will build a great Iron Dome missile defense shield over our country, a dome the likes of which no one has ever seen before, and it will be entirely made in the USA.”....

...“We have people at the top [of the military] that are woke, and they’re all gone. We are going to get rid of them so fast.”...

....“We are going to rebuild our cities into beacons of hope, safety and beauty better than they’ve ever been before.”....

....“We will take over the horribly run capital of our nation … and clean it up, renovate it, rebuild it.”...

....I will defund any school that has a vaccine or mask mandate...

....“We will restore, very quickly, free speech.”....“We will restore, very quickly, free speech.”

More and Full details at Link:-
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/why-they-fear-trump.7719135/page-35

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.