QOL queensland ores limited

why they likely needed to raise money now

1. 622 Posts.
    Likely this Wolfram Camp will never be profitable .Why , because the intersections are too narrow & the amount it sells for a ton is not great enough to justify the cost of removing the overburden (especially now with the increase in energy costs).if this is a shock to you , how do you explain the stunt that has been pulled to raise more Capital ;just as they go into production . Also note that they couldn't get any money off the Metal Trading Houses like Fox Resources has on several occasions .Might also explain why they blew up the option with this subteranian capital raising . There would be nothing lost in blowing up the option , if it is obvious to all & sundry that the co is unprofitable in November - better to go for the cash now , before anyone realises what's going on .The Metal Trading houses are not going to tip money in if the company isn't going to be profitable -better to just buy the product at below the real cost of production , and let the bunny shareholders carry the can .This sinerio would also explain why the top 20 didn't carry on over the massive dilution .In summary , I think it likely that Wolfram Canp was just used to get the company functioning , & they knew it wasn't going to be profitable , hence pulling this stunt on commencement of production .Anyway it might look cheap at 12 cents , but there not getting any more of my money .You money , your decision , good luck & DYOR. And please remember this is a public chat forum , and this is just my opinion & how I see the situation , DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.