RED 0.00% 37.0¢ red 5 limited

I am with you troy high risk high reward, therefore a low...

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I am with you troy high risk high reward, therefore a low weighting for portfolio in my gold asset class. I too have been around this stock for ten years too Colin and if you looked at what happened before red actually restarted the project there was massive risk and also massive upside. The upside is still there if it can be realised, will it who's knows. There have been dozens of companies in much worse situations than red. I think the fact that they got the money to restart means they put a compelling case to the money men. To single out red as not informing the market enough is a little harsh , they said it would be six months to fully ramp up and give guidance moving forward so apart from quartelys I don't expect to much till June. KCN and RRL have had some monumental boo boos in the last year or so and not much news in between. For mine, the plant is there, the gold is there and happy to take a punt. By Christmas we will know whether the down rampers have inside info or looking to get a cheap entry point. In between algo trading of larger stocks and the rumour mill of the small caps the Stockmarket as a whole is a load of rubbish. RED,s story will become clear soon. You can take bank interest or buy a ticket and take the ASX roller coaster on it your choice and your choice alone. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 37.0¢ $2.575M 6.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 1793678 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 2474874 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.