PYC 3.70% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

why this is so good.

1. 10,009 Posts.
    i have spent a few hors researxhing another stock today, trying to get to the bottom of its potential when I realised just how good this technology PYC has developed is.

They are right down at the nitty griity level of stopping some diseases in their tracks.

Theu just go in and turn off the disease cascade at a cellular level. Really interesting reading about the Sonic Hedgehog Pathway etc.

A bit to scientific for me to turn into laymans talk.

But the Science now know how to turn off many diseases. its is just a metter of doing it. And PYc is right up at the cutting edge here and thos Big Ten Pharma they are dealing with know it also.

Its amazing just how close we really are to curing cancer. just a matter of refining the technology and passing FDA.

but will companies bother with 15 years of trials or just do Phase1 for TOXICITY and then Phase 2 for efficacy and then release it in India. medical tourism will take off.

With science improved to the level it is now, trials are much safer than ever before. There is so much knowledge out there now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $636.3K 4.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 618016 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 499245 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.