XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

why this thing has blown out of proportions, page-15

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Ravo

Nice work as usual. Your time frames are brilliant as allways.

As some of the wiser heads have suggested, expect some cooling in the wild swings.

I am hoping the SYCOM indication works and we do get a slightly lower low Monday although I too had cycles for last Friday +/- 1 day.

If we do, it takes care of one 5th EW wave and each or any subsequent minor new lows takes care of another.

Historically, the implication was that from Oct 10, some markets had probably seen their lows and others would work out minor new lows with one instance or a series.

The 1929/1987/1989/1997 falls still suggest Oct 27 as the date to watch from a lunar viewpoint although sometimes it was the severe low and other times just THE low or a low in the bottoming process.

Danube has followed this up by posting the 1929 post crash bottoming, and it is similar to our 1987 and other times.

I love these pattern repetitions, knowing that just before the end they will vary it enough to catch out as many as possible.

There is always a hook that catches many a technician and at the moment, the one that will catch me is the SPI premium over XJO at both closes.

I am prepared to play every day on its merits and Monday initially as long day if the open makes a new low, I am freaked out by this SPI enthusiasm.

Yes they did it back it 1983/4 when the SPI began and it was all new, but ever since they have been a contra indication.

Just look at how bad it has signalled things since the beginning of Sep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.