RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

why this will drop below 40 cents, page-3

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes Pongosniffavitch

You have called it beautifully, and in consort with the short selling, the downward angled cross trades, the obvious capping, the back and forth trades between big holders, and the ever so obvious manipulation on the forums. I can now see why you would need the 13 condoms as mentioned in your previous post. ie. to prevent your hand from becoming even more slippery.

You are a formidable team. No question. No-one goes to all of those extremes without it being worth their while. And no sane person would hang around here like you with your constant drivel and your constant negative sentiment, if it wasn't for ulterior motives.

I read somewhere once, that Stock Bashers never bother to bash bad stocks, and when you think about it, what you have been up to on here, all makes perfect sense.

Now, could you please ask your bosses the following question and report back.

How much longer does the tree shaking need to go on for?

There are lots of good folk on here who would like to know the answer to that question, and who would be keen to pick up some more shares at the bottom.

Regards
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.