MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

why this?, page-101

1. 5,577 Posts.
    Merchant7 - My text production is consistent and adequate for this forum. I am capable of posting on this forum due to my experience and knowledge. Considering you would like to make assumptions about me and attack me, I will tell you my personal history. I was born into a family with one parent, no house or car, and below the poverty line. My Mother sacrificed everything to give me a chance in life, and I took it.

Instead of listening to immaturity found at all ages implying others are worthless, as demonstrated in your posts, I decided to grow and develop individually. I traded and invested for a few years, luckily finding a few stocks such as SIR on the way, but also making educated decisions. In a number of years I have traded a few thousand dollars to owning my own house - while I also study two degrees at University, and generate an income from the stock markets.

These are my achievements in a few years, and to be quite honest I am quite proud of them. If you feel my experience and knowledge is not adequate for this forum, please state the benchmark that you achieved which I did not. Otherwise I continue to reiterate my point of view that you should research, and educate yourself before investing on the stockmarket and attacking others on online forums. Age is only the number of years you've spent alive.
    Last edited by Askari: 20/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.