AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

why today's drop, page-15

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    In my experience trying to time the most significant move/appreciation of a stock is the most fustrating thing which is hard to pick...Picking the stock is not that hard but having the patience or finding the bottom is tough..I have loved a few stocks over the past few years just like I love MAK,,most of them have gone up and I believe MAK will also go up...

When is the question, will it be in next few weeks, next few months, next year,,,who knows but one thing for sure is i wanna be holding when it does FLY,,,I like the story, the resources, the potential for a huge project being developed in the next few years with potential of huge rewards...

The market always seems to shock,never seems to do what was expected, not for me anyway,,let the day traders take their profits and pay their tax on them,,,I am holding for the big payday,,I would not be surprised if the share price is back in the mid 50's by end of next week...

Good luck all holders, I have tried to be patient as I held Lynas for months when it was hovering around 50 cents and within a few months it was two dollars,,unfortunately I sold before the rally so I am planning to hold my MAK until after the rally this time...Lynas had the rare earths which finally got noticed and I think MAK is in similar position with phosphate...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.866K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9379521 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 806493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.