LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Cheers Possum, You have confirmed what I thought was going on....

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cheers Possum,

You have confirmed what I thought was going on.

The big question which I am struggling to answer right now (not having worked in the industry) is whether there is:
    1: A true change in sentiment (which is possible based on the headwinds the Oz market is dealing with at the moment) or;

2. Like you say, there are some accumulators who are using their tools to drive it lower to accumulate.

I guess there is a 3rd option - The headwinds create the environment for the accumulators to make the chart look like there is a change in sentiment......(Real or imagined)

If I use my normal chart processes (Which I know many of those here disregard) the 13 & 60 day SMA have been crossed - the 100 SMA has nearly been crossed. The 5 and 30 EMA crossed over 5 days ago.. This is all just based on my past experience and is pointing to a change in sentiment... But is it a real change or just being created the accumulators??...

At the moment I am going against my normal investment rules.. Bad I know... In general I have moved many of my Australian stocks in the super fund to cash 2 weeks ago when the charts showed a change in sentiment... Everyone except LNG... as I love the story.....

Again, all this is not an issue if one is happy to sit back and trust in the management to meet the milestones and put aside the emotions that come with watching profits being eroded day by day, knowing that at some point in the future the market will rerate the stock again based on the milestone being met...

That my friend, is the hard bit.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.