ADV 3.57% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Why too late to announce resource size?, page-18

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Hi Rhyst
    I did mention the drop in interest when we left our Graphite to look for Li....I agree with what your saying still the Market has yet to wise up fully what this company may have .....in credits alone we already have Beryllium .....Tantalum ....this in its self may fund our Graphite and Lithium Mines.....we also have other Areas Available later to explore and who knows how big this could open up to ...visual inspections of our new Areas on option show MUCH the same as Rootbay/Rootlake the pull back in price was expected on no news follow up ...this news should be available next week...also as rusty has pointed out and Pie farm the Areas surrounding and near by have discovered Gold/Copper/Cobalt .....also rumor has it we may be able to add to our jorc ....a new nearby Lithium Discovery which may also contain up to 3 ml tonnes ...as this is not enough for a mine in its own rite for our neighbor but worth while to add to ours ...time will tell of course . I expect some very positive news coming hopefully next week......as Rusty also pointed out Thunderbay is very public and people see what each company is doing.......and what they may have.....cheers GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $47 349

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29501 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 2294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.