VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Put it this way raskol, last time the big holder was taken out...

1. 290 Posts.
    Put it this way raskol, last time the big holder was taken out it took longer and did much more work at each level, look back at the chart and volume from when the last massive XT went through. Back then Utilico were trying to get as much out as they could and then belted it all the way back down from 1.4c to where it's been until "the saviour" if we can call him/her that did the work on them and took out Utilico.

There just isn't any real resistance and it is powering through each level much easier this time, probably due to the fact that we must now all accept that there are extremely safe hands holding the Utilico stock. They could cut and run here at 4 times their money but they must believe in the long-term story and be in this for a big big pay day rather than a quick and easy quadruple trade.

Completely agree with you re: the calmness it's going through each stage given what Tony (I think you were in the background then?), couch, dreamtrader and the rest of us experienced back in 2013.

11 September 2013 was the big volume day when the last impatient holder was taken out in full (122M unit day) and it then took until 23 October 2013 (6 weeks) to reach 1.4c, but then Utilico really did the damage that has kept the stock price depressed all this time. It quickly crashed back to Earth and .007 by 15 November and then come April 2014 we saw it back at .004 and eventually .003 by April 2015 where it has sat almost dormant until 25 September 2015 when our "saviour" came around.

25 September to today, 16 October (3 weeks) it has risen from .003 to .01 - where it goes from here and how quickly is anyone's guess.

Given we know that a big, big chunk of this stock is held closely and tightly, there's really not going to be much stock available on the right of screen.

I question whether the same person who did this deal was involved in or responsible for taking out the other major holder back in 2013.

Again, I say, we owe this person a drink!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see what next week brings...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.