UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

why $unis is set to double in 2014, page-6

1. 1,875 Posts.
    Red

surely any old news is good news when there is no news!!

I repeat my previous assertion that Al has to deliver another contract before he presents in Oz! Shareholders will not line up to hear him spout the usual rhetoric (even if they are believers.) Might as well get fighting tiger and all his friends to talk instead.

Al's gargantuan promises have led to a bad case (entirely understandable) of premature speculation on HC.

I am looking forward to hearing when action is going to be taken to ramp up production. Lack of action in this area fires up the shorters.

Al would have carefully considered the dates of his trip to Oz. He would know that he would need to be free from negotiations and that Oz shareholders would demand more than just more promises.

If he just presents and embellishes what we already know, the shorters will be chewing our carcasses. That is why I believe an ann. is imminent (there is that word again)

In the meantime I've given up reading some of the HC posts - they are as bad as Al and fighting tiger (et al) have been. Even poor old writer has to be careful what he says lest some eager beavers misconstrue his words!!

Having criticised everyone else my premature speculation is now on display. Not confident but desperately hoping that Al delivers before he visits Oz - what a way to kill off the snorters too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.