UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I think it may have something to do with market conditions where...

1. 4,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    I think it may have something to do with market conditions where the US investors took a more positive view on the announcement, and their market is extremely positive at present, whilst the aussies are more cautious and market here is muddling along.
    When i initially read the announcements i was relieved but also angry and a little bit negative. Have now had time to digest and feel a little bit more positive now.
    My main concern is that statements about focus and direction, have been made without full details of what was the companies previous focus and how the change in focus has affected this side of the business. Are all the years of work and development for zilch, cant they communicate what is happening with PFS? Surely they aren't abandoning it completely? Who knows from todays announcements.
    Orbimed and Amgen still on board otherwise Amgen wouldn't have changed the terms relating to convertables, gives brething space to sort NASDAQ listing. Would love an update on all contracts and customers and where we are at production wise.
    One hugh positive is AS now completely gone and not costing us coin. Always thought there was something a little dodgy going on behind the scenes.
    So maybe we will see no sell off in US. Will stay up tonight and watch for a couple of hours, before hitting the hay as have to work tomorrow.

Christopher ( getting the caffeine into the bloodstream )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.