URM 0.00% 8.5¢ uramet minerals limited

why urm is under pressure at the moment

1. 4,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2722
    As we know the market has fundamentally changed -

1. Stocks are trading on pure sentiment alone, fundamentals are thrown out the window at this point in time. It doesn't matter how good the announcement is. On the same day that URM announced the recent results, 3 other companies released cracking results / hugely positive company changing announcements and they all failed to get any recoginition in this market. URM as the best performing for the day.

2. Commodity stocks are out of flavour at the moment with metals prices coming off heavily in the last 6 weeks

3. There are 3 known US & European commodity based hedge funds in the order of $4bil that the market has been made aware of in the last 2 weeks that have effectively 'blown up' and need to liquidate to meet redemptions / wind up demands. I know of one that currently holds a small parcel of URM.

This is the market we operate in at this point in time. We all do appreciate how good the phosphate results have been, but have to realise why this stock and so many others are failing to get support.

If URM can keep on pulling the strong results and deliver some knockout drill results from their key phosphate zone -Marqua region that they are in the final stages of drilling, which will then be sent to the labs for testing then I think they will start to get noticed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.