BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Why use spikes?, page-37

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I'd agree there needs to be some form of change once automation becomes more widespread (well even without it).
    I would argue that universal income gives people (especially at the bottom) choice about where they work because they aren't forced to move to find work they don't even like doing and maybe.....maybe force/encourage (as they get the same universal income) some employers to treat their employees with more dignity. Also some people seem to need to work all the time to be happy/have the nicest things and as they are louder they some think that this applies to everyone which is just wrong.
    I'm sure there will always be pressure from business organisations to make govt's keep people desperate in order for them to make larger profits.
    Unfortunately universal income gives all people a base level of financial autonomy which those in power/settled into hugely privileged lives don't like. Though I'm sure they'd come around when they see their precious economies going well as people will IMO spend more consistently overall if they know there is a stable income and see that those peasants no longer need to steal all their important possessions. They can also have time to retrain/learn/work in their community and eventually move into an area they actually enjoy and do more of looking after their own family young or old or sick. I'm sure others disagree but to me it makes perfect sense.
    And no it won't make the world perfect just a great deal better and not operate on fear as much IMO. Maybe not for the stupidly rich/powerful/psychopaths in general but they are known for looking after themselves anyhow.
    People keep saying it's been tried, for how long and what were the people paid and did everyone in the community rich and poor get it and how long did the the recipients think it was going to last (ie, how long did that sense of security last)? Were other social policies altered in conjunction as well?

Sry bit unwell and too much time on my hands..... should be out there sick working for $5 or $10 an hour illegally because of my desperation making others ill as well and being much less productive. Probably there would be no requirement for a minimum wage as everyone would get the minimum anyway! (provided it was set at a decent level AND indexed!).

With the massive, massive, massive! imbalance in the distribution of money I really don't think it's going to be hard to find, another thing entirely trying to re-routing from 1 box of caviar to 10 people being able to support themselves while they get educated.

Ok I'm done what.png (not on topic no)...sort of. All IMO and very probably dreaming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.